Sustainability Collaborative Meetings
Mondays 5-6:00 pm in BMU 303
The AS Sustainability Program:
- Offers Internships, Paid Staff Positions, and Volunteer Opportunities!
- Promotes eco-awareness on campus and in the community through education and outreach on Sustainability related issues
- Implements sustainable practices in the AS departments
- Provides funding opportunities for student-driven sustainability projects
- Offers a supportive and fun social environment where peers actively engage in each other's knowledge and participate in educational outings in the local community!
BMU 301 (2nd & Chestnut)